Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hello Everyone...

For those of you that don't know me or haven't met me my name is Gaspar Cruz and I am a Make Up Artist, Gown Designer and Pageant Coach. I have been in this business 15 years now and let me just say "Its a rough world to be in!". Pageant fans can be a tough crowd to please but never the less, I love what I do. Those that are out there that do nothing but criticize others are typically unhappy in their personal, professional and spiritual life to begin with.

A Little more about me...

I am originally from San Diego, California and recently relocated to the pageant capital of the United States, Houston Texas. Prior to my move to Texas I was very involved in various California Pageants including Mrs. California International, Miss California USA, Miss California and all the pageants in San Diego. My love for pageants began at the age of 18 when I decided to volunteer for the Miss Greater San Diego pageant. Helping with the pageant gave me a birds eye view of everything that went on back stage. I saw a lot of bad make up and bad gowns, having said that I decided to practice! That's where the journey began...

I have worked and mentored so many ladies that went on to do amazing things...
I will continue to do these things as long as I feel that I am current and contemporary!

Look forward to many entries as I will update this at least once a week!

Sincerely,

Gaspar Cruz
Owner Crown Couture
www.CrownCouture.Net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home